- Neat fufu
- Whole tomatoes (4)
- Fresh red pepper (2-3)
- Onions (1 small sized)
- Meat (beef / goat / chicken)
- Maggi & salt
- Pour 2 handfull of fufu powder into a clean dry pot and mix properly with water into a thick paste. Ensure to stir properly to prevent lumps in fufu
- Put on medium heat and stir. As it gets thicker, begin to knead into a dough.
- When fufu formed a neat dough, and doesn’t taste floury, fufu is ready. If it still taste raw of floury cover and allow to cook for another 15mins kneading every 5mins to prevent the bottom from burning. When done, remove from heat. Tip: Notice that fufu doesn’t stick to pot anymore while kneading.
- Wash tomatoes, pepper and onions. Remove stem of pepper and remove head of onions.
- Put whole tomatoes, pepper and onions into a clean pot and add 1 cup of water and bring to boil. In the meantime, steam meat.
- Remove whole tomatoes, pepper and onions and blend. Don’t discard the boiled water
- Pour back blended tomatoes into the boiled water, cook for 15 mins then pour the meat stock, add maggi, salt and bring to boil for about 5 mins. Add meat and boil for another 10 mins.
- Optional step: Sieve the soup to get the clear light look of the soup
- Light soup is ready.