• 1 Tuber of yam (mid size) • 2 Onions
• 3-4 fresh tomatoes • 2 fresh pepper
• Salt • Maggi, Curry, *Thyme(optional)
• *Smoked Tilapia Fish or Fish fillets (optional) • Blended Crayfish
• *Ginger & Garlic (Optional) • Palm Oil
• Cut and peel yams: Place the yam tuber on a flat and comfortable surface. Using a sharp knife, cut the yam vertically across to form individual circles. Cut the yam about 2-3 inches thick and peel the back of the yam using the knife. Wash peeled yams and cut each individual circles into 4 pieces.
• Place yams into clean, dry pot & add water to the level of the yam. Allow to boil till the yam is semi hard.
• Stir and add fish fillets or smoked tilapia fish, blended ginger, garlic, curry & thyme and stir
• Add salt and maggi to taste.
• Add blended crayfish & stir.
• Cook for 7mins
• Add 1 – 1.5 cooking spoons of palm oil