Thanks to the Nutri Bullet and my love for Pinterest, having freshly made smoothies on a whim has been my new thing. I love fresh smoothies because they are a great way to get the vitamins your body needs through fruits and veggies (esp the not so fun ones). I love them also because I can ensure I am not taking in any extra chemicals or preservatives found is store bought juices and I can easily customize it to suit my current health need.
My favorite blends are smoothies that involve a lot of berries because of their antioxidant properties. Blends like Blueberry Banana and Berry Festivals (any fruit that ends in berries). So today I share with you a roundup of my favorite smoothies. These smoothies not only give you your daily supply of vitamins but also help with healthy skin, brain function and overall energy.
From top to bottom
1. The Brain Power Blueberry Avocado by Gimme Some Oven
2. The Kale Oat Blueberry Smoothie by Once Upon A Recipe
3. The Green Monster Smoothie by Sing for Your Supper Blog
4. Blueberry Avocado Detox Smoothie by Jillianastasia
5. The Healthy Blueberry Smoothie by Mother Earth Living
6. The Super Smoothie by The Marathon Mom
Don’t forget to comment click the Leave A Comment link below to share your favorite healthy smoothie blends.